Footnotes Music offers the very best music programs for every stage of a child's development. Infants and toddlers, the terrific two's and three's, preschool-age and older children, will enjoy classes, and private instruction, offered by excellent musicians who are excited to make music in our communities.
Music helps children to achieve gains in cognitive, language, physical, social and emotional development. We proudly offer Music Together, now celebrating 25 years, and other high quality programs, that will help your child begin with a solid foundation in music.
Locations in Acton, Bedford, Concord and Surrounding Towns
- Music Together: Infants-4 years old mixed-age w/ parent or caregiver
- Drum Like an Animal: 3.9-5 year-olds w/ parent or caregiver
- Hum, Strum & Drum: 5-9 year-olds ukulele class (parents want to stay!)
- Rhythm Kids: 5-9 year-olds drumming and movement (drop-off)
- NEW! Integrated Music Class: Mixed-age class w/ parent or caregiver
- Private Instruction: Piano, Flute, Voice, Percussion & Guitar
- NEW! Preschool Music Enrichment: We bring the music to your child's school
- Music Parties & Special Occasions
Discounts for Family Networks and for Military Families